Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Dreams

I had a dream the other night that we were driving in two cars through the woods, when all of a sudden some bears attacked us. I think they were attracted by this guy wearing a silver sequined full-body suit who looked like he was a performer in a circus. Somehow we escaped the bears and then we were home. All of a sudden there's a knock on the door, and someone lets in a giant panda. Only, it's not a giant panda, it's a bear dressed in a panda suit. Somehow I'm the only one to realize this, so I run over and push him out of the room, saying "No bears, no bears, no bears". Everything seems to be fine, but then a pair of bears come into the room carrying a couch, as if they're helping to move it into another room. Once again, no one seems to realize that this is solely a trick so that the bears can get inside the house and attack us, and I have to push them out of the house to protect everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home